Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Xpages - Data palette issue


When I try to bind an existing form as a data source in the xpage, almost none of the existing forms will display their list of fields in the data palette.

The execution environment is my laptop configured with the domino 8.5 and the client side is Notes 8.5.1 running on Windows xp professional













I am using a copy of the names database.
I have removed all the alias names (Contact | Company | Person) of the form . I kept to single name as "Person". Then I populated the data in the Xpage, By doing this amazing my data pallette is populated with all the form fields. Now I am able to wrap the fields into the Xpage. ( This I have done in 8.5 server and 8.5.1 client ).

Possible causes :

The happens due to because of conflicting of the form names or aliases with other form names or aliases in the database .


- Narasimha Reddy , Lomadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Generating a CSR with Java keytool , deploying the certificates in keystore and configuring the same in the tomEE server.

  Deploying security certificates is a three-step process in general 1. CSR Generation 2. Importing the certificatates into the keystore 3. ...